Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Portfolio Images--Freshly Updated


As you may or may not know....I design clothes. Well, I guess if you've been following this blog you already know that, as my wedding dress from my very first post was also designed, pattern drafted, and sewn by me.

Since I design primarily for women, and I am a bit underfunded at the moment, I did all of the modeling you see here. Yup, might as well use myself as I am still slender enough and tall enough to do my own modeling. Pretty brave if you ask me...most designers wouldn't dare. And with no make-up!

Well this is all about the clothes anyway, so please take a moment to look them over. I have uploaded a few choice images for you to peruse. Enjoy!





ITEM NAME: Geisha Shirt. DESCRIPTION: Kimono sleeved tunic with self fabric bias-bound seams, blouson back, and tie waist. COLLECTION: FALL 2008. FABRICATION: Japanese Cotton


ITEM NAME: Twist Dress. DESCRIPTION: Draped jumper dress with a twisted bodice. COLLECTION: Summer 2008. FABRICATION: Linen

ITEM NAME: Corset Pant DESCRIPTION: Extreme high rise pant with denim detailing. COLLECTION: Fall 2009. FABRICATION: brushed twill


I will try to post more in the future as I work to get all of my pieces individually photographed.

No comments: